Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yes, I am this brave.


This is me. Day 1 of my diet.

I post this, not because I think I look fabulous (quite the opposite) but because I vow to myself that I'll never get this heavy again. This is the biggest I have ever been. I, like many women, have always struggled with my weight. I refuse to let it ruin my life anymore. More pictures to come. Hopefully you'll see less of me from now on. :o)

2 comments:

jill said...

go girl!!!! so proud of you! i need to drop some too ... still carrying around 12 or 15 from miss priss, and she's almost 2. i'm thinking that excuse is gone. you'll do great!!!!

Lucy said...

Thanks!!! My first week on Weight Watchers and I've lost 2 lbs. As long as the number keeps going down, I'm cool with it. I'm just so determined to wear cute clothes!!!!!