Friday, April 18, 2008

You gotta love craft stores...


I really love everything I've bought for our wedding.....well, except for the yellow napkins I accidentally bought.  I had a good day of searching for things I needed.  The candle is the memory candle that will sit on the alter during the ceremony.  It will be lit before the ceremony and the moms will light each of our unity tapers off of that light representing our families, both that are here with us physically and those that are with us in spirit that day.  The awesome damask box is for the loose greeting cards that people will give to us at the reception.  The bouquet is just for fun, and best of all I made it myself!!!  It was a fun craft project for the afternoon.  I'm thinking I'll either take pictures with it or have it as my toss bouquet or both.  Yea!  I love the way our wedding is shaping up!

2 comments:

ASC said...

SO PRETTY! Thanks for calling yesterday - I missed your call somehow! Love the new stuff in the pic....the bouquet will be a great toss one! Love you

Gouda said...

I love everything you have done so far. It's all lovely! Have you ever visited the blog spot, Indiebride.com? and go to Kvetch, Chat & Gab. You can read, from here to eternity, everything to do w/planning a wedding from experienced brides. Also, saw a mag/book on the newstands yesterday about "All About Texas Brides," w/a bride in a cowboy hat on the cover.
Love, Gerda